Non-licensed furnace maintenance almost has a steep price

Our furnace stopped toiling last Springtime plus we never got it fixed.

After all, warmer weather was almost here.

Besides, a space furnace kept us hot enough for a month or two. But then fall arrived plus we still hadn’t gotten the furnace fixed. However, Christmas was coming plus we just couldn’t afford to get the furnace fixed professionally. Instead, I hired a neighbor of my neighbors to repair it for us. The cost was only $100 plus he got it toiling in a few hours. I was thrilled. That is until we were all enjoying cable plus we all started feeling weary. I looked over at my 2 year seasoned child plus noticed that his face was bright red. That didn’t seem right. Then I remembered that people get weary plus orange faced when there is a carbon monoxide issue in the house. I quickly used my O2 sensor on my finger plus found that my oxygen levels were way lower than they should be. I grabbed up the youngsters, woke up my partner, plus we all ran outside. My partner got some fresh air then went inside plus turned off the furnace plus opened the windows while I took the youngsters to the hospital. My associate and I were all ok, thank God. But that is the last time I will use a non-licensed guy to work on my furnace. My associate and I are keeping the furnace turned off plus we are calling up a licensed Heating as well as A/C corporation to come out plus repair our furnace right. My family’s lives are worth the extra money.


cooling representative