He poured his ice cream into the air vent and pretty much everyone noticed.

Every time our child gets ice cream, he has to share it with our pet.

Because of this, the people I was with and I always provide him a little extra on his ice cream cone, or in his dish. For some reason, our pet wasn’t in the mood for ice cream last week. Instead of our child eating all the ice cream, he dumped the melted leftover into the air vent. It only took a couple afternoons before the people I was with and I knew what he had done. The smell of sour milk permeated the home every time the heat turned on. The smell was so terrible that I did not think how I was going to allow our sibling to bring his child over for a play date. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the chance to come up with an excuse, because he showed up an hour early. Normally I would have enjoyed the extra time with our sibling, however not today. I was too interested in getting the air vent cover off the HVAC duct so I could wipe up the mess inside. When he walked in the house, I could hear his chuckle. She said the same thing had happened at his home last week. His child was tired of the chocolate milk he was given at supper, and dumped the entire glass of chocolate milk into the air vent. His first thought was to scream, however he did just what I was doing instead. She had to take the air vent cover off and wipe the HVAC duct, while hoping he got all the residue. Then he laughed and said it still didn’t get rid of the smell of spoiled milk.
Click to find more information