I hurt myself whenever I was trying to wash out the attic at our Grandma’s house.
I believe that that aged saying that no good deed goes unpunished is entirely true, but here I was, apartment from university for our Wintertide break, plus I went over to visit our Grandma to try plus help her out for the weekend. None of our other cousins were there trying to help our Grandma out, however I was! All of us started out cleaning the basement, plus that took a very long time, however we finished it plus we decided to go ahead plus beginning on the attic, and that’s because the weather is very cooling off around here plus our Grandma very wanted to get the attic finished. She was entirely looking for her aged electric space heating systems that she had put away anywhere plus she could not find them. When we did not find the space heating systems down in the basement, that’s when she decided that we needed to look in the attic too. I just bit our tongue plus told her that I would help. Believe me, I was very on the lookout for the space heating systems because I knew as soon as we found them that we could stop messing around in the attic. However, our happiness when I saw 1 of the space heating systems was short-lived because I picked it up plus headed over to the attic stairs with it. That’s when I tripped plus fell plus landed right on top of the space heater! It hit me right in the ribs plus knocked the breath right out of me. I ended up having to go to the hospital plus I have numerous cracked ribs!