Ever since the two of us experienced a carbon monoxide leak in our beach apartment from the Heating, Ventilation & A/C system, the two of us have not felt safe.
Honestly, carbon monoxide could have killed us during our sleep.
It’s a superb thing that my spouse insisted on keeping the windows open just a crack. We were both feeling pretty sick & the fresh air seemed to be the only thing that would make us suppose a little better. We ended up going to the hospital after the Heating, Ventilation & A/C professional determined there was a carbon monoxide leak thanks to the heat exchanger having a crack in it. Heat exchangers are quite high-priced to have upgraded & the Heating, Ventilation & A/C professionals said the two of us should just go for a total Heating, Ventilation & A/C system upgradement. I asked if they could get a refurbished heat exchanger or something just so the two of us could use our furnace & not have to worry about carbon monoxide. They did the job for us & it still cost a lot of currency, however the furnace was working at least. After that Winter season though, my spouse had a talk about it & said it wasn’t worth it going forward without a total upgradement. When the two of us looked into strange Heating, Ventilation & A/C systems, the geothermal system stood out the most to me. What I loved about it was that there was no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning! These geothermal Heating, Ventilation & A/C systems don’t have combustion involved & they don’t create any pollution. It was an high-priced option, however the two of us made the decision to go for it & now the two of us finally suppose safe knowing that the two of us don’t have to worry about dying in our sleep because of some carbon monoxide leak.