My wife as well as myself were put in a bad situation last week when we received to some extremely discouraging News. The people I was with as well as myself learning that some of our very good friends had their place burned down to the ground. When the both of us found out that the fire was caused by their gas furnace, the two of us began to panic. The two of us had our gas furnace installed by the same company. The two of us. There was a chance that we might have problems too. The two of us were experiencing some troubles with the gas furnace and we could not explain why. When the two of us decided to talk to some other people about the problems, we found out this was the reason for the fire. Now the two of us are really thinking that it is time to have the heating company come over to check the system. If there is something faulty that will cause a fire, hopefully they can replace the part so we don’t run into the same problems as our friends. They had an amazing house and the heating as well as a C corporation is going to have to pay to replace everything that was destroyed in the fire we’re going to have that same heating as well as AC supplier particularly come to our home so they can double check the electrical connections as well as all of the gas connections. We are just now terrified that something bad will happen in the future.