I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks.
It’s not appreciate I have awful headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult.
However, I have been stuffed up plus had a cough for what feels appreciate months now. I even went to the doctor to see what was going on with me, however he couldn’t figure it out plus just said that it was most likely awful allergies. So I took some flu symptom medicine but that didn’t help legitimately much at all; Late a single night last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all our old Springtime clothes plus go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of Springtime clothes from the back of our closets, I observed that there was bright yellow mold all over them. I knew that this was not nice so I called our landlord instantly to come over plus take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold plus when I opened the closet that holds our HVAC system plus there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew instantly that the mold that covered our HVAC system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I think that our landlord will need to replace our HVAC system because I don’t think I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone plus I don’t think how to deep clean an HVAC system.