My brother dropped a little heater on his foot when he was helping me clean out the attic in our house the other day.
We needed the electric space heater because it’s been so cold around here lately.
The heating system in the house does not seem to be working correctly right now for some reason. I don’t know what to do about it, though. I don’t really have the money to have an HVAC company come to look at the furnace right now. All of the money in my home repair fund is gone at the moment because we had to replace our kitchen door not too long ago. I was still working on building that money back up when the heating system stopped working correctly. Unfortunately for me, the weather started cooling down a whole lot during that same time and now we are stuck here in a house that feels way too cold all the time. That’s how we ended up in the attic the other day in the first place. I figured that since we couldn’t afford to get the actual heating system fixed, I would try something else instead. I decided to get the electric space heater down from the attic but I couldn’t get to it because of all of the junk in the way. My brother came over to help me move everything and get the space heater out of the attic. That’s when he ended up tripping on a box in the attic and dropping the electric space heater right on top of his foot!