My fiance electrocuted himself

I used to suppose my fiance was one of the smartest guys I have ever met.

I still suppose he is smart, however I lost some faith in his actions. When I had to call the ambulance, I knew he had a few faults. One of his faults is not knowing how to work with electricity as well as being afraid not to divulge it. It wasn’t until I saw him lying on the floor shaking, that I knew there was a problem. I called an ambulance as well as told them he was playing in the light panel. I came lake house from shopping as well as found him lying on the floor in the garage. When I knew he was okay, I asked what happened? When I left to go to town, he was planning on cleaning the air conditioner unit. He said he had the back off the AC. H was getting ready to disaffix the fan as well as wash the inside when the A/C component turned on. He got a shock for some reason, as well as then he remembered he hadn’t turned off the power. He knew he had to turn the power off before laboring on the AC, although he had forgotten. He went into the garage as well as tripped over the grass mower, which angered him more than the fan turning on. He had now been shocked, almost had his hand caught when the A/C turned on, as well as he had a sore toe from tripping. He still had his screwdriver in hand when he went over to the breaker panel. The screwdriver came in contact with a wire, which sent electricity through him as well as sent him on his back on the garage floor. I couldn’t say a word.

Whole home air purification