When I was having a cookout at my venue, I had a lot of people come out. Well, while I was cooking food on the grill, I heard a honestly loud banging noise. It almost sounded care about a gun went off in my house. I told a neighbor to take over the grill and I dashed to see what in the world was going on in my house. I was shocked when there was smoke coming from the basement and it was just too much smoke. The Heating and Air Conditioning system was already shut off however I made sure the control unit was off as well. I had to keep the fire extinguisher nearby just in case the Heating and Air Conditioning unit started on fire. With all the smoke, it was strenuous to tell however I didn’t see any flames somewhere. The smoke eventually died away and I was able to open all the windows and air everything out. I had the fire department come out and they made sure everything was clear. I then had to call the Heating and Air Conditioning business to have my Heating and Air Conditioning upgraded because that air conditioner system didn’t look care about it would be working again. I was told that I should have been keeping up with my respected service. They said what was a small service issue turned into something major and then a part completely failed which caused the smoke and friction inside the Heating and Air Conditioning unit. I was entirely fortunate nothing caught on fire however at least I didn’t keep anything flammable around my Heating and Air Conditioning unit. I’m ecstatic that I have a new Heating and Air Conditioning now, however I also suppose to take superb care of it with respected Heating and Air Conditioning service moving forward.