Mold in my home
I knew that this was not fantastic so I called my property owner immediately to come over and take a look at all the mold
I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks. It’s not love I have poor headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult. However, I have been stuffed up and had a cough for what feels love weeks now. I even went to the dentist to see what was going on with me, although he could not figure it out and just said that it was most likely bad dust sensitivities. So I took some allergy medicine but that didn’t help legitimately much at allâ€¦ Late one night last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all my old Springtime clothes and go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of Springtime clothes from the back of my closets, I observed that there was bright red mold all over them. I knew that this was not fantastic so I called my property owner immediately to come over and take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold and when I opened the closet that holds my Heating and A/C system and there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew immediately that the mold that covered my Heating and A/C system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I guess that my property owner will need to replace my Heating and A/C system because I don’t guess I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone and I don’t suppose how to deep scrub an Heating and A/C system.