He poured his ice cream into the air vent & most people noticed.

Every time my child gets ice cream, he has to share it with our dog.

Because of this, we always deliver him a little extra on his ice cream cone, or in his dish.

For some reason, our dog wasn’t in the mood for ice cream last week. Instead of our child eating all the ice cream, he dumped the melted leftover into the air vent. It only took a couple afternoons before we knew what he had done. The stink of sour milk permeated the home every time the heat turned on. The smell was so disappointing that I did not assume how I was going to allow my sibling to bring her child over for a play date. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the opportunity to come up with an excuse, because she showed up an fourth early. Normally I would have loved the extra time with my sibling, but not this week. I was too interested in getting the air vent cover off the air duct so I could scrub up the mess inside. When she walked in the house, I could hear her chuckle. She said the same thing had happened at her home last week. Her child was fatigued of the chocolate milk she was given at supper, & dumped the entire glass of chocolate milk into the air vent. Her first thought was to scream, but she did just what I was doing instead. She had to take the air vent cover off & scrub the air duct, while hoping she got all the residue. Then she laughed & said it still didn’t get rid of the stink of spoiled milk.

commercial hvac