I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks.
It’s not love I have terrible headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult. However, I have been stuffed up as well as had a cough for what feels love weeks now. I even went to the medical professional to see what was going on with me, but she could not figure it out as well as just said that it was most likely bad flu symptoms. So I took some allergy medicine but that didn’t help actually much at allâ€¦ Late 1 evening last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all our seasoned Spring clothes as well as go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of Spring clothes from the back of our closets, I noticed that there was bright yellow mold all over them. I knew that this was not great so I called our landlord immediately to come over as well as take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold as well as when I opened the closet that holds our Heating as well as A/C plan as well as there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew immediately that the mold that covered our Heating as well as A/C plan was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I believe that our landlord will need to update our Heating as well as A/C plan because I don’t believe I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone as well as I don’t think how to deep clean an Heating as well as A/C system.