I used to suppose our husband was a single of the smartest guys I have ever met.
I still suppose he is smart, however I lost some faith in his actions.
When I had to call the ambulance, I knew he had a few faults. One of his faults is not knowing how to toil with electricity and being afraid not to disclose it. It wasn’t until I saw him lying on the floor shaking, that I knew there was a problem. I called an ambulance and told them he was playing in the light panel. I came home from shopping and found him lying on the floor in the garage. When I knew he was okay, I asked what happened? When I left to go to town, he was planning on cleaning the air conditioning unit. He said he had the back off the AC. H was getting ready to disconnect the fan and clean the inside when the AC unit turned on. He got a shock for some reason, and then he remembered he hadn’t turned off the power. He knew he had to turn the power off before working on the AC, although he had forgotten. He went into the garage and tripped over the grass mower, which angered him more than the fan turning on. He had now been shocked, almost had his hand caught when the AC turned on, and he had a sore toe from tripping. He still had his screwdriver in hand when he went over to the breaker panel. The screwdriver came in contact with a wire, which sent electricity through him and sent him on his back on the garage floor. I couldn’t say a word.
air conditioning business