I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks.
It’s not prefer I have exhausting headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult.
However, I have been stuffed up plus had a cough for what feels prefer weeks now. I even went to the doctor to see what was going on with me, but he couldn’t figure it out plus just said that it was most likely disappointing dust sensitivities. So I took some allergy medicine but that didn’t help absolutely much at all! Late a single night last week, I decided that I needed to beginning pulling out all our old Spring clothes plus go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of Spring clothes from the back of our closets, I noticed that there was bright green mold all over them. I knew that this was not enjoyable so I called our landlord instantly to come over plus take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold plus when I opened the closet that holds our Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C system plus there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew instantly that the mold that covered our Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I believe that our landlord will need to replace our Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C system because I don’t believe I am going to beginning feeling better until all the mold is gone plus I don’t believe how to deep clean an Heating, Ventilation, plus A/C system.