I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks.
It’s not like I have terrible headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult.
However, I have been stuffed up and had a cough for what feels like months now. I even went to the doctor to see what was going on with me, but he couldn’t figure it out and just said that it was most likely bad allergies. So I took some allergy medicine but that didn’t help very much at all. Late one night last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all my old spring clothes and go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of spring clothes from the back of my closets, I noticed that there was bright green mold all over them. I knew that this was not good so I called my landlord right away to come over and take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold and when I opened the closet that holds my HVAC system and there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew right away that the mold that covered my HVAC system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I think that my landlord will need to replace my HVAC system because I don’t think I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone and I don’t know how to deep clean an HVAC system.